Brayden Carter Naus

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Surgery!



We survived Brayden's circumcision revision surgery! Brayden had his last bottle before surgery Monday night at 9:00 pm so he was a hungry guy yesterday morning. He was a trooper and did not cry one time. Derek & I took him back to the pre-op room and changed him into his stylish little hospital gown and waited. When it was time to go back to the operating room only one of us could take him back so of course I wanted to go with him. The nurse put a little mask over his nose and mouth and his eyes began to fill up with tears. I tried to keep it together so Brayden wouldn't see me lose it and then my eyes began to fill up with tears. I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "you will be fine and everything will be over real soon". He fell asleep and I had to leave the room so the anesthesiologist could come in. The surgery was over in 15 mins and everything went fine. Derek and I went back to the recovery room about 30 mins after surgery. Brayden was so happy to see us but even happier to see his bottle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home